Saturday, June 1, 2019

7th Day in Costa Rica

A good end to an amazing night!
                                                    Just putting in the finishing touches.
                                     Caroline was one of the few people who did this right!
                              And Reed said that there were no Toucans in this part of Costa Rica!
                                    I guess playing with all of us crazy people wore this little guy out!
                                                I think it's just about time for a break here!
         We need to get these measurements right! Don't want to make ant attractant instead of repellent!
Need to check if we're growing the right stuff! We've gotten too far to forget that!


Today was pretty hectic! I'm gonna be honest, I woke up and waltzed down to breakfast thinking that I'd be done with my project before lunch, I was very wrong. Instead we had only barely finished our field tests by 11:00 AM and only barely managed to get our power-point to presentable levels at 4:00! Then just 30 minutes later we were off to make our own dinner, though some people helped more than others. Still despite everything, we survived, no-one burnt themselves and we got a delicious dinner! The desert was amazing as well, I haven't had ice cream like that in ages! Finally I'm back at Finca La Anita, writing this and thinking, today was a good day! -Owen Tinker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Day in Costa Rica

On our morning hike with Freddie, and him showing us some cool leaves. Last group picture of the entire group in-front of the beauti...